Skip to Main Content
- Free Initial Consultation: Whether we work together or not, you will have an opportunity, free of charge, to decide if you would like us to provide you legal services.
- Flexible Meeting Locations: We can meet at our office, your place of business, the hospital or another convenient location.
- Individualized Service: We do not “churn” documents. Instead, we will work with you as long as it takes for you to be comfortable with the services provided.
- Secure Online Client Portal: Our secure online client portal allows us to streamline the process of providing legal services to you. In addition, after the documents have been executed, it provides a safe place to store key documents online. The portal even offers the ability to give selected access to certain documents (e.g. give healthcare providers access to living will).
- Annual Reviews and Revisions: We will review your documents, check in with you and work with you to make changes annually. We make it easy for you to ensure that your documents remain effective and up-to-date.
- We Are Here For You: You can always feel free to give us a call to speak with a licensed attorney about any questions you may have without fear of racking up a bill.
- Reasonable Fixed Fee Prices: You will never have any billing surprises because we will always agree to a flat fee prior to work being performed. We will not nickel and dime you with 15 minute billing increments.
- Contingency Fees Available when Appropriate: In certain cases, we can set up a payment structure where you do not pay legal fees unless a recovery is made.
- Many Payment Options: Pay by cash, check or major credit card.
- Flexible Payment Plans: Monthly payment options are available if you would rather pay over time.