Our Mission Statement
Our mission at Steiner Law Offices, PLLC is to be a premier law firm in each of our Practice Areas in Manatee and Sarasota Counties, Florida. We plan to accomplish this by providing the following:
- Reasonable, transparent and up-front pricing with no hidden fees
- Individualized service based on each client’s unique preferences and needs
- Up-to-date knowledge of changes in law
- Cutting-edge technology for clients who want it; ability to provide services without the use of technology for others
Our Core Values
- Honesty and Integrity: We are committed to clearly articulating what we are going to do and following through. We strive to treat each situation fairly.
- Patience: We work with our clients as long as it takes for them to understand the services we are providing.
- Accountability: The buck stops here. If you have questions, comments or concerns, you will be able to discuss these issues directly with the attorney you are working with.
- Respect: Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, which includes friendly interaction, adhering to deadlines and having an open mind to others’ opinions.
- Communication: The ability to be put archaic legalese into easy-to-understand layman terms.
- Responsiveness: Whether you prefer to communicate via e-mail, phone or in person, We know when you have a question, you want a timely response.
- Attention to Detail: We do not simply churn documents. We work with you to understand your unique needs and find the best solutions.
Our Promise To You
- Free Initial Consultation: This is an opportunity for you, free of charge, to decide if you would like us to provide legal services to you.
- Pricing with No Surprises: Our flat fees provide unmatched value and include support before, during and after the engagement. We will let you know of all charges prior to performing the work.
- Client Satisfaction: We will work with you until you are happy with the services provided.
- The Right Solution: We apply the creativity needed to solve complex issues coupled with the knowledge, discipline and restraint to not over-complicate issues that have simple, elegant solutions.