Business Law Overview
We can help you with your business legal needs. Our business law practice area includes entity choice, organizational structure, initial and ongoing filing requirements, contract negotiations and business succession planning. You should work with an attorney that can help you think through the key issues and make the right decision.
Our business law practice can also help you with your non-profit organization. We can help you start and organize your non-profit entity. With the proper organization, your non-profit entity can take advantage of a certain tax exempt status, for example, by having a federal 501(c)(3) status. We allow you to run your charity while we take care of all the federal and state requirements and filings. We also help with all aspects of running your charity as well.
When might I need Business and Non Profit Law services?
- Entity Choice: Does an LLC, S-Corp, other best accomplish goals
- Organizational Documents: What documents need to be filed to establish business? How can they be structured to accommodate business now and flexibility for the future?
- Out-of-State Business Owners: Do you need a registered agent?
- Filing Requirements: Entity choice determines what needs to be filed to maintain good standing (e.g. minutes, annual reports, etc.)
- Business Succession Plan: What is your exit strategy? Will family run? What if they want to sell? How can your business interests be integrated into your estate plan?
- Non Profits: How can you obtain 501(c)(3) status? What are the key by-laws? How can you protect yourself and others?
Contact Steiner Law Offices today for help with business & non-profit law – Get started now
- Entity Choice
- Entity Setup (e.g. operating agreement)
- Annual Filings
- Registered Agent
- Contract Negotiations
- Business Succession Plan
Non Profit Services
- Establishment of 501(c)(3) Status
- Organizational By-Laws and Rules
- Annual Filings, etc.
- Board of Director Issues
Contact Steiner Law Offices today for help with business law – Get started now
Contact us for personal and professional help with Business Law. We offer this to clients in Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Bradenton and Venice, Florida, including Sarasota County and Manatee County.